Join our mailing list
Call and make your appointment now305.933.2360
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9am-5pm
SATURDAY - by appointment only
SUNDAY - Closed
New Aulterra Neutralizer's
The Neutralizer reduces the effects of harmful radiation from EMF.
- Find out more
What is Thermography?Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI) is a non-invasive, sensitive and reliable means of graphically mapping and displaying skin surface temperature.
DITI is well regarded as a way of monitoring breast health over time. Normal breasts have a stable thermographic pattern that does not change over time (much like a fingerprint). The purpose of the initial breast study is to establish the normal baseline pattern for each individual patient to which all future thermograms are compared. Any changes recorded can mean that there may be functional changes within the breast that call for further investigation.
DITI does not replace mammograms, MRIs, or ultrasounds, but the three types of screening can compliment each other.
DITI has the ability to observe changes in the breast long before a cancer develops, therefore, it can keep a check on the health status of the breasts.
Why Should I Choose Thermography?*Non-Invasive - nothing touches the body
*Painless - absolutely no compression
*Radiation-Free – hundreds of studies and research have shown repeated exposure to radiation increases your cancer risk
*FDA approved since 1982
*Over 800 peer-reviewed studies on the effectiveness of thermography
*Over 97% accurate in the early detection of breast cancer
*No prescription necessary
*Efficient – your first visit will be approximately 30 minutes
Pre-Thermography Instructions:* No sunbathing the day before and day of the exam
* No hot bath or hot shower four hours before the exam
* No aerobic exercise four hours before the exam
* No sexual intercourse four hours before the exam
* No hot drinks, alcohol or smoking two hours before the exam
* No body lotions, creams, perfumes or powders on upper body
* No deodorant/antiperspirant
* No underarm shaving the day of the exam – ok the day before if done very gently so that there are no nicks and scratches
* Wear clothes that are easy to remove from the waist up
* Long hair has to be clipped up, off the neck